How do I manage my emotional health on a daily basis?

Adequate rest, proper diet, and nutrition are important aspects of good emotional health. Do not over commit your time and monitor your stress levels to avoid burnout. Take breaks throughout the day. Create a schedule to help manage your time, but do not be a slave to it. Time is a big stressor, but when you manage your time efficiently, it does not have to be.

Consult a health care specialist if you notice extreme or chronically reoccurring emotions or other symptoms.

Continue Learning about Emotional Health

Emotional Health

How well you handle stress, anger, relationships, work, family life-it all factors into your emotional health. Finding balance in life-as well as peace of mind-helps us cope with life's ups and downs. Take time to explore new ways ...

to find stress relief, and to release anxiety, and unhappiness. Counseling can help-as can a gratitude journal.