How do I manage my emotional health on a daily basis?

Adequate rest, proper diet, and nutrition are important aspects of good emotional health. Do not over commit your time and monitor your stress levels to avoid burnout. Take breaks throughout the day. Create a schedule to help manage your time, but do not be a slave to it. Time is a big stressor, but when you manage your time efficiently, it does not have to be.

Consult a health care specialist if you notice extreme or chronically reoccurring emotions or other symptoms.

Continue Learning about Emotional Health

Feeling Nostalgic? It's Good for You!
Feeling Nostalgic? It's Good for You!
Ahh, the past. That place we like to look whenever we think the present just doesn't quite measure up. But looking back once in a while may actually ...
Why are hugs important to my emotional health?
Debra Fulghum Bruce PhDDebra Fulghum Bruce PhD
The ability that physical feelings have to transmit emotional feelings is incredible. Judith Gol...
Loneliness May Be Deadlier Than Obesity—And Other Shocking Facts
Loneliness May Be Deadlier Than Obesity—And Other Shocking FactsLoneliness May Be Deadlier Than Obesity—And Other Shocking FactsLoneliness May Be Deadlier Than Obesity—And Other Shocking FactsLoneliness May Be Deadlier Than Obesity—And Other Shocking Facts
About 42.6 million US adults over age 45 report chronic loneliness, but younger people may also be at risk.
What Are the Symptoms of an Anger Control Problem?