How can exercise help me build my self-esteem?

Your question is a great question! And is the first step towards building your self-esteem. One step at time for better life and happiness.

Believe in your self, ability and your power. Commit to believe. Always!

Self esteem or self-worthy increases your confidence. Gives you the inner GO to pursue your goals and gives you the freedom to be what and where you want to be.

The benefits of exercise are countless. Here are some of so many to share with you! Hope you find them helpful!

• Has great affect on self worthy when goals are achieved.
  • Has a positive affect on all of your 650+ muscles.
  • Energizes you.
  • Reduce depression and anxiety and improve psychological well-being.
  • Can *reverse* the natural decline in your metabolism.
  • Reduce or maintain body weight.
  • Tones your muscles. This looks great!

With all that kind of benefits,  imagine what  exercise can do for your self-esteem!

Believe of the possibilities, appreciate your self and you will be on your way!

Continue Learning about Emotional Health

Emotional Health

How well you handle stress, anger, relationships, work, family life-it all factors into your emotional health. Finding balance in life-as well as peace of mind-helps us cope with life's ups and downs. Take time to explore new ways ...

to find stress relief, and to release anxiety, and unhappiness. Counseling can help-as can a gratitude journal.