What are the possible benefits of emotional freedom techniques (EFT)?

Jacob Teitelbaum
Integrative Medicine
Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT), an acupressure technique, is especially helpful for phobias, fears, anxieties, traumas, anger, depression, resentment, guilt, low self-esteem, and many other uncomfortable emotions. People have also been successful in eliminating allergies, food cravings, physical symptoms, and harmful beliefs with this technique. The main ingredient for success in using EFT is the willingness to use it and the determination to see it through. Some issues are easier to clear than others and may need more treatments. For especially traumatic, complex, or deep-seated issues, it may be helpful to work with an EFT practitioner.

Three Steps to Happiness! Healing Through Joy

Happiness is our natural state of being. It is who we are. This happiness is obvious when you look at little children before they take on society’s beliefs. Their natural state is to feel all of...

Continue Learning about Emotional Health

The Sound of Music Therapy
The Sound of Music Therapy
If you ever wondered whether the sound of music could help protect your health, consider the life of Maria von Trappe—“Louisa” in The Sound of Music. ...
How can I learn to open up about what's bothering me?
If a secret's weighing down your mind—and compromising your health—these tips can help:Share wit...
Loneliness May Be Deadlier Than Obesity—And Other Shocking Facts
Loneliness May Be Deadlier Than Obesity—And Other Shocking FactsLoneliness May Be Deadlier Than Obesity—And Other Shocking FactsLoneliness May Be Deadlier Than Obesity—And Other Shocking FactsLoneliness May Be Deadlier Than Obesity—And Other Shocking Facts
About 42.6 million US adults over age 45 report chronic loneliness, but younger people may also be at risk.
How Can I Learn to Say No to Requests?
How Can I Learn to Say No to Requests?