How can I avoid the triggers for emotional eating?

Stress and loneliness are the two biggest triggers for emotional eating. In this video, Dr. Oz and Dr. Dow explain what to do when you feel like bingeing on unhealthy food.

Continue Learning about Emotional Eating

How to Overcome Emotional Eating
How to Overcome Emotional Eating
If you reach for the ice cream scoop every time things get tough, you're not alone. According to the American Psychological Association, 38 percent of...
How can fear and anxiety affect my eating habits?
Marjorie Nolan CohnMarjorie Nolan Cohn
Fear and anxiety can greatly affect one’s appetite and digestion. Depending on how you personally re...
How can I prevent myself from engaging in emotional eating?
Vandana  R. ShethVandana R. Sheth
Key steps to overcoming emotional eating include:Maintain a food and emotions journal to better iden...
What Are Some Tips to Keep Me from Eating Late at Night?