How can I avoid the triggers for emotional eating?

Stress and loneliness are the two biggest triggers for emotional eating. In this video, Dr. Oz and Dr. Dow explain what to do when you feel like bingeing on unhealthy food.

Continue Learning about Emotional Eating

How to Overcome Emotional Eating
How to Overcome Emotional Eating
If you reach for the ice cream scoop every time things get tough, you're not alone. According to the American Psychological Association, 38 percent of...
What can I do about emotional eating?
Roshana Golstani, NASM Elite TrainerRoshana Golstani, NASM Elite Trainer
As a person who works in the fitness industry, I see people battling with emotional eating very freq...
How can I find fulfillment in life?
Michael B. Finkelstein, MDMichael B. Finkelstein, MD
Finding fulfillment in life is another way of saying “how do we feed ourselves and what do we need t...
How Can I Curb Emotional Eating?
How Can I Curb Emotional Eating?