Can employing small rituals to food help me be happy?

Ellen Whitehurst
Health Education

It can put your intention out there. Try this simple recipe for happier days.....

Or at least they will be if you make and sprinkle some of this HAPPY TIMES powder. Look, we’re all hot but what’s the sense of bitching about it when we can make our places so freakin’ cool? Just remember that this powder’s HAPPY TIMES name might not actually reflect your current reality but it can call and create them in the immediate…so, whaddaya waiting for?

Powder and blend the following ingredients together: ground strawberry leaves (I dry them in the sun so they get good and crunchy and are much easier to ground up!) dried and powdered vanilla bean (ditto) and finely grated orange zest. Sprinkle the powder all around the perimeter of your living space as well as behind doors, in corners and even drop a little down the drains.

Know what happens then?

HAPPY TIMES! Changes of luck, improvements in fortunes and increased joy!

Now that’s sooooooo COOL!

Just like us!   

Continue Learning about Emotional Eating

How to Overcome Emotional Eating
How to Overcome Emotional Eating
If you reach for the ice cream scoop every time things get tough, you're not alone. According to the American Psychological Association, 38 percent of...
What should I do when I’m stressed and crave sugary and salty junk food?
Dan Munford MS CSSD EP-C CSCS CPT RDNDan Munford MS CSSD EP-C CSCS CPT RDN
Before answering the question, it's important to talk about stress. Stress is a response triggered b...
How can I stop eating for pleasure?
Laura Katleman-PrueLaura Katleman-Prue
If you eat for pleasure, chances are that you see food as your friend, a treat, or a reward rath...
How Can I Avoid the Triggers for Emotional Eating?