What emergency information should I keep near the telephone?

Keep your address and phone number affixed to each telephone. If a visitor needs to summon help, he will have this vital information.
Arthritis

Arthritis

Arthritis: 300 Tips for Making Life Easier is a compendium of tips, techniques, and life-task shortcuts all learned from personal experience. Author Shelley Peterman Schwarz has lived with a chronic...

Continue Learning about Survival and Emergency Preparedness

Wildfires Keep Raging—and They Pose Major Health Risks
For people in the path of wildfires, the most immediate concerns surround protecting their property, their loved ones and their own lives. What often ...
What should I do if I'm ordered to evacuate due to a hurricane?
Because of the destructive power of a hurricane, you should never ignore an evacuation order. Author...
How can I prepare for a disaster if I am a senior?
There are several things seniors can do to be prepared for the kinds of events that a natural disast...
4 Ways to Prepare Your Pets for Hawaii’s Next Emergency
4 Ways to Prepare Your Pets for Hawaii’s Next Emergency4 Ways to Prepare Your Pets for Hawaii’s Next Emergency4 Ways to Prepare Your Pets for Hawaii’s Next Emergency4 Ways to Prepare Your Pets for Hawaii’s Next Emergency
With hurricanes, earthquakes, tsunamis and volcanic eruptions, Hawaii residents need to keep furry friends ready for anything.