What can we do in the case of a bioterrorism attack?

We will not prevent every act of terror, but there is a lot we can do to inform and empower ourselves to face an act of bioterror. Learn more in this video as Dr. Oz discusses a hypothetical scenario with Dr. Alexander Garza, Dr. Stephen Flynn, and Frances Townsend.

Continue Learning about Survival and Emergency Preparedness

The 2019 Pacific Hurricane Season Could Be Bad—Prepare With These Expert Tips
Mention September 11 to most Hawaii residents, and the date will conjure a national tragedy. But to some, particularly on Kauai, that day is also set ...
Who can I ask for support to help me cope after a disaster?
Experiencing a disaster can leave people feeling like life will never be the same. Asking for suppor...
How do I create a family disaster plan?
Planning for a disaster means knowing what to do in each possible situation. Whether you have to eva...
How to Prepare—and Stay Safe—in a Winter Storm
How to Prepare—and Stay Safe—in a Winter StormHow to Prepare—and Stay Safe—in a Winter StormHow to Prepare—and Stay Safe—in a Winter StormHow to Prepare—and Stay Safe—in a Winter Storm
A winter wonderland can be dangerous. Here’s how to keep yourself and your family safe when a blizzard strikes.