Noses can be very sensitive to temperature changes. In order to keep those sensitive noses covered, you may want to use a scarf, turtleneck, or dickie. Remember to wash those items regularly if you are covering your nose and mouth, as those are prime areas for germs to collect during cold season. Another method would be the use of disposable face tissue. This method requires no washing and can be disposed of once you are inside from the elements at your destination.
- Q How can I keep my home safe during winter?
- Q How can I stay safe if I am stranded in my car during a winter storm?
- Q What do winter storm warning terms mean?
- Q How can I be safe while driving in the snow?
- Q How can I prepare for health problems during cold weather?
- Q What emergency supplies should I keep in my car in case of a winter storm?