How can I be prepared for emergencies while traveling to another country?

If you’re planning a trip to another country, make sure you know how to get help in an emergency. It’s better to be prepared and keep a list of international numbers. Lists of international emergency numbers are available online and from embassies for each country.

Continue Learning about Survival and Emergency Preparedness

Emergency Kit Essentials That Aren’t Food and Water
Not everyone is as vulnerable to wildfires as residents of California, Washington and Oregon. Earthquakes don't occur nearly as often in North Dakota ...
How can I prepare for a disaster if I am pregnant?
To prepare for a disaster if you are pregnant, find out what your local community action plan is and...
How can extremely cold weather affect my health?
What constitutes extreme cold and its effects can vary across different areas of the country. In reg...
4 Ways to Prepare Your Pets for Hawaii’s Next Emergency
4 Ways to Prepare Your Pets for Hawaii’s Next Emergency4 Ways to Prepare Your Pets for Hawaii’s Next Emergency4 Ways to Prepare Your Pets for Hawaii’s Next Emergency4 Ways to Prepare Your Pets for Hawaii’s Next Emergency
With hurricanes, earthquakes, tsunamis and volcanic eruptions, Hawaii residents need to keep furry friends ready for anything.