Are we in danger of bioterrorism?

Even though the last bioterrorism attack in the US was years ago, it is still a worrisome possibility. Learn more in this video Dr. Oz, Dr. Alexander Garza, Dr. Stephen Flynn, and Frances Townsend.

Continue Learning about Survival and Emergency Preparedness

Run, Hide, Fight: How to Protect Yourself During an Act of Mass Violence
As incidents of intentional harm increase in the US, many people are wondering how best to protect themselves in the event of a mass shooting or other...
How can extremely cold weather affect my health?
What constitutes extreme cold and its effects can vary across different areas of the country. In reg...
What emergency supplies should I keep in my car in case of a winter storm?
Prepare your car with emergency supplies in case a winter storm hits. Cell phone; portable charge...
How to Prepare—and Stay Safe—in a Winter Storm
How to Prepare—and Stay Safe—in a Winter StormHow to Prepare—and Stay Safe—in a Winter StormHow to Prepare—and Stay Safe—in a Winter StormHow to Prepare—and Stay Safe—in a Winter Storm
A winter wonderland can be dangerous. Here’s how to keep yourself and your family safe when a blizzard strikes.