Should I talk to my doctor about my egg allergy symptoms?

You should always talk to your doctor about your egg allergy symptoms, even when they are mild. Though an egg allergy reaction may seem minor, it's possible for subsequent reactions to become more serious. By confirming the diagnosis and getting proper treatment and information from your doctor, you help can avoid future reactions.

Continue Learning about Egg Allergy

Is an egg allergy life-threatening?
Egg allergies can be life-threatening if you have a serious reaction. Similar to other food allergie...
How common is egg allergy?
Egg allergies are one of the most common food allergies. There are over 160 different foods that are...
What is an egg allergy?
Dr. Julie Wang, MDDr. Julie Wang, MD
An egg allergy is an immune reaction to egg proteins. When an egg allergic person is exposed to egg ...
How can I protect my child from an egg allergy?
You cannot protect your child from developing an egg allergy, but you can protect your child from re...