How can I tell if a stroke is causing bleeding into the brain?

There is no way to tell the type of stroke until the person gets to an emergency room and undergoes a thorough medical evaluation.

Continue Learning about Effects of Stroke

What neurological problems could I have after a stroke?
After a stroke you could have any combination of neurologic problems depending on the area of the br...
What complications may result from a stroke?
A stroke is a serious, life-threatening condition that results when a blood vessel or aneurysm burst...
How can a stroke affect my sex life?
Natalia S. Rost, MDNatalia S. Rost, MD
Though there is no medical reason to avoid having sex after a stroke, you may find it difficult to h...
What muscle or movement control problems are common after a stroke?
SecondsCount.orgSecondsCount.org
After a stroke it is common for patients to have trouble with balance and walking; paralysis or diff...