When should I speak to my doctor about my discoid eczema?

Schedule an appointment with your doctor if you think you have discoid eczema. Discoid eczema, also called nummular dermatitis, is a condition that produces round or oval sores on the skin. These sores can itch, burn, and ooze fluid. A doctor can recommend a treatment plan and prescribe medication to help control discoid eczema. If the strategies you are currently using to manage discoid eczema aren't working, visit your doctor soon.

Continue Learning about Eczema

Treatments and Remedies for Itch-Free Eczema Relief
Itchy and Scratchy debuted on The Simpsons in the fourth episode of the first season in 1990. Known for their gratuitous violence, they are two of the...
Can I have eczema with other conditions?
It's common for people with allergies or asthma to also have eczema. These individuals are referred ...
6 Ways to Prevent Eczema Flare-Ups This Winter
6 Ways to Prevent Eczema Flare-Ups This Winter6 Ways to Prevent Eczema Flare-Ups This Winter6 Ways to Prevent Eczema Flare-Ups This Winter6 Ways to Prevent Eczema Flare-Ups This Winter
Temperature changes can make eczema worse. Here's how to avoid breakouts.
The #1 Thing to Do If You Have Eczema
The #1 Thing to Do If You Have Eczema