When should I speak to my doctor about my discoid eczema?

Dr. Mehmet Oz, MD
Cardiology (Cardiovascular Disease)
Schedule an appointment with your doctor if you think you have discoid eczema. Discoid eczema, also called nummular dermatitis, is a condition that produces round or oval sores on the skin. These sores can itch, burn, and ooze fluid. A doctor can recommend a treatment plan and prescribe medication to help control discoid eczema. If the strategies you are currently using to manage discoid eczema aren't working, visit your doctor soon.

Continue Learning about Eczema

Important: This content reflects information from various individuals and organizations and may offer alternative or opposing points of view. It should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. As always, you should consult with your healthcare provider about your specific health needs.