How could my diet affect my eczema?

Eczema is a skin condition related to an immune response. Often people can get eczema from allergies to the environment, but food allergies are also common. Learning what foods may exacerbate eczema may take time and a process of elimination. Some common foods that pose allergies include dairy, peanuts and tree nuts. Learning what foods you may be allergic to and avoiding these in your diet may help reduce your eczema symptoms.

Continue Learning about Eczema

Tips to Control Pediatric Eczema
Tips to Control Pediatric Eczema
While there is no cure for pediatric eczema, there are ways to help children with this skin condition feel relief. Watch Tanya Altmann, MD, share ways...
What is eczema and why does it happen?
Dr. Ellen Marmur, MDDr. Ellen Marmur, MD
Eczema is a genetic type of rash that makes the skin sensitive and extremely dry and rough. A person...
6 Ways to Prevent Eczema Flare-Ups This Winter
6 Ways to Prevent Eczema Flare-Ups This Winter6 Ways to Prevent Eczema Flare-Ups This Winter6 Ways to Prevent Eczema Flare-Ups This Winter6 Ways to Prevent Eczema Flare-Ups This Winter
Temperature changes can make eczema worse. Here's how to avoid breakouts.
Tips to Manage Your Child's Eczema
Tips to Manage Your Child's Eczema