Why do we need specialized facilities to treat Ebola?

Dr. Darria Long Gillespie, MD
Emergency Medicine
Caring for Ebola is a very complex process, says Darria Long Gillespie, MD, chief doctor at Sharecare. In this video she explains the importance of specialized facilities in caring for patients with Ebola.

Continue Learning about Ebola

Ebola: 8 Must-Know Facts
Ebola: 8 Must-Know Facts
As an ER physician at Emory University Hospital in Atlanta, I’ve received many questions about Ebola. I know that many people have concerns, so I want...
How is Ebola diagnosed?
Diagnosing Ebola in the early stages can be difficult, because the symptoms, such as fever and sever...
Ebola Explained in 5 Clicks
Ebola Explained in 5 ClicksEbola Explained in 5 ClicksEbola Explained in 5 ClicksEbola Explained in 5 Clicks
What you need to know now about the Ebola virus.
How Can I Protect Myself Against Ebola?
How Can I Protect Myself Against Ebola?