What should I do if I think I have Ebola?

Diana Meeks
Diana Meeks on behalf of Sigma Nursing

Ebola can be a deadly virus. Early symptoms of Ebola may include weakness, nausea, diarrhea, fever, and muscle aches. You should talk to your doctor if you show symptoms and have recently been to a country where Ebola outbreaks have occurred or believe you may have been in contact with a person who is infected. Your doctor can diagnose you and provide treatment if you have Ebola.

Continue Learning about Ebola

Ebola Timeline
Ebola TimelineEbola TimelineEbola TimelineEbola Timeline
See when and where the Ebola virus has struck over the years. As just about everyone knows, Ebola is all over the news these days. But you may not kno...
How Serious is the Risk for Ebola in the United States?
Does ZMapp Work as a Treatment for Ebola?
Is There a Cure for Ebola?
Is There a Cure for Ebola?