How can hospitals help people with Ebola survive?

Dr. Darria Long Gillespie, MD
Emergency Medicine
Emory is one of the few hospitals in the US that has a specialized unit to treat highly infectious disease, says Darria Long Gillespie, MD, chief doctor at Sharecare. In this video, she explains how this unit was able to help Ebola patients survive.

Continue Learning about Ebola

Ebola: CDC Guidelines for Healthcare Workers
In October 2014, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) issued revised guidelines for the protective equipment to be worn by healthcare ...
When is a person who has Ebola contagious?
A person infected with Ebola is not contagious until symptoms appear. Symptoms can appear anywhere f...
How Ebola Spreads
How Ebola SpreadsHow Ebola SpreadsHow Ebola SpreadsHow Ebola Spreads
Learn the truth about your risk of getting the deadly virus.
Should I Worry About Getting Ebola?
Should I Worry About Getting Ebola?