How does Ebola affect pregnancy?

Diana Meeks
Diana Meeks on behalf of Sigma Nursing

Ebola is usually fatal in pregnant women. Ebola is a deadly virus that is highly contagious when a person is exposed to other people who are infected. Up to 90% of people who are infected with the virus may die of it, and pregnant women usually do not survive.

Continue Learning about Ebola

Ebola Explained in 5 Clicks
Ebola Explained in 5 ClicksEbola Explained in 5 ClicksEbola Explained in 5 ClicksEbola Explained in 5 Clicks
What you need to know now about the Ebola virus. Ebola is a virus generally found on the African continent that normally lives in animals unaffected b...
Why Do We Need Specialized Facilities to Treat Ebola?
Should I Worry About Getting Ebola?
Should I Worry About Getting Ebola?
Is There a Cure for Ebola?
Is There a Cure for Ebola?