How do I cope with anxiety about Ebola?

To cope with your anxiety about Ebola, you have to be realistic about your risk of getting it. You're more likely in North America to get struck by lightning or have a car accident that disables you. You're much more likely to get virtually any other disease you know the name of.

Get your mind off Ebola by exercising or doing something to give back to society, like volunteering at a food bank. And don't watch the news on TV. Instead opt for comedy shows or a lighthearted movie. 

Continue Learning about Ebola

Ebola Explained in 5 Clicks
Ebola Explained in 5 ClicksEbola Explained in 5 ClicksEbola Explained in 5 ClicksEbola Explained in 5 Clicks
What you need to know now about the Ebola virus. Ebola is a virus generally found on the African continent that normally lives in animals unaffected b...
Should I Worry About Getting Ebola?
Should I Worry About Getting Ebola?
How Can I Protect Myself Against Ebola?
How Can I Protect Myself Against Ebola?
What is the Most Important Thing to Know about an Ebola Outbreak?