What healthy snacks can I eat to improve my mood?

Too much sugar and junk in your diet can make you cranky. In this video, Dr. Oz and nutritionist Kate Geagan reveal healthy snack foods that can boost your mood.

Continue Learning about Eating Habits and Nutrition

Need a Healthy Snack? Think Foods High in Protein
If just the thought of starting another diet leaves you hungrier than a teenager at soccer camp, we've got two words for you: protein snacks. Yes, plu...
Why can it take a long time to change my eating habits?
Laura Katleman-PrueLaura Katleman-Prue
Changing your eating habits can take a long time because it involves so many areas of your life....
6 Mealtime Mistakes You're Probably Making
6 Mealtime Mistakes You're Probably Making6 Mealtime Mistakes You're Probably Making6 Mealtime Mistakes You're Probably Making6 Mealtime Mistakes You're Probably Making
Do you clean your plate, pick the wrong sides and skimp on treats?
How Do We Promote Healthy Eating to All Socio-Economic Groups?