What health concerns should I consider when I get popcorn at the movies?

Peter DeLucia
Health Education
Having popcorn at the movies is part of the fun, but there are some food safety tips you should be aware of to stay healthy. In this video, public health specialist Peter DeLucia, MPA, explains what to look out for when you buy your tub of popcorn.

Continue Learning about Eating Habits and Nutrition

2 Keys to Eating Better
2 Keys to Eating Better
Getting more goodness into your meals could be as easy as these two steps: Plan ahead, and eat at the dinner table. If you’re like many people, you h...
What can I use instead of salt for flavor when I cook?
Emilia KlappEmilia Klapp
Stay away from salt substitutes, which are high in potassium. Instead, use herbs, spices, garlic, le...
6 Mealtime Mistakes You're Probably Making
6 Mealtime Mistakes You're Probably Making6 Mealtime Mistakes You're Probably Making6 Mealtime Mistakes You're Probably Making6 Mealtime Mistakes You're Probably Making
Do you clean your plate, pick the wrong sides and skimp on treats?
Is There a New Generation of Physicians Pushing a More Healthy Diet?