What foods should I keep in my fridge and freezer if I want to lose weight?

Dr. Andrea Pennington, MD
Integrative Medicine
Have a variety of fresh fruits and vegetables in your fridge. If you pick lots of bright colors, you are most likely to get a variety of nutrients. Bright colors, especially reds and greens, indicate high antioxidant content. Frozen fruits and vegetables, low-fat milk, yogurt, nut milks, reduced fat cheese, eggs (especially omega-3 enriched), egg whites and egg substitutes are great staples. Choose skinless chicken or turkey breasts, pork tenderloin and lean cuts of beef for healthy meat options.

Continue Learning about Eating Habits and Nutrition