What should I eat as a snack if I'm on a slow-carb diet?

Tim Ferriss
Fitness
There should be no need, or real physical urge, to eat snacks on a slow-carb diet. If you are hungry, you're not eating enough protein and legumes at each meal. This is an uber-common novice screwup. I've been there too. Eat more.

If you're eating enough and still feel the urge to snack, it's a psychological addiction, one that most often goes hand in hand with procrastination.

If all else fails and you must have a snack, go for carrots, but a bag of carrots will hit you like a donkey kick in the stomach, so don't binge. If I snack, I'll most often make a small snack -- 200-300 calories -- out of restaurant leftovers like Thai chicken basil with no rice. If you're really starving, just eat another slow-carb meal. It won't do any harm.
The 4-Hour Body: An Uncommon Guide to Rapid Fat-Loss, Incredible Sex, and Becoming Superhuman

Thinner, bigger, faster, stronger... which 150 pages will you read?Is it possible to: Reach your genetic potential in 6 months? Sleep 2 hours per day and perform better than on 8 hours? Lose more fat...

Continue Learning about Eating Habits and Nutrition