What are the benefits of grazing on a diet?

The benefits are you can eat more...more often that is! When you graze (eat every 2-3 hours) you tend to eat smaller portions because you don't feel as hungry. Always start the day with a healthy breakfast, which is what it says (breaking the fast). Then have a snack midway in between your breakfast and lunch. Again, after your lunch before your dinner. A small snack before bed is also acceptable. You want these snacks to be about 200 calories or less. If you keep these five to six snacks/meals small, your body will adjust to this and eventually you will feel fuller on less food.

Continue Learning about Eating Habits and Nutrition

Eat Here to Eat Less
Eat Here to Eat Less
When it comes to losing weight, it's not just about what you eat. It's also about where you eat. And nutrition experts think that if you chow down in...
How can I apply energetic hygiene to my diet?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
To apply energetic hygiene to your diet, strive to eat food that is physically and energetically cle...
How do I get in touch with my body's true hunger signals to eat healthy?
There are two hormones that have as much influence for dictating your hunger and satiety levels as a...
Eat Cereal for Breakfast, Be Happy All Day