How can I choose meals or snacks that make me feel satisfied?

Including foods high in fiber, such as fruits, vegetables, and whole grains, can help to fill you up and keep you satisfied longer. Also including a good source of lean protein (such as lean meat, low fat dairy, beans, or nuts) with each meal and snack can add to satisfaction. 

Continue Learning about Eating Habits and Nutrition

Trick Your Digestive System Into Eating Less
One of the best things you can do for your digestion and your weight is to slow down the speed at which your digestive system works. Why? Because it ...
How can personality influence how people eat?
Abby EllinAbby Ellin
“Perfectionism is a strong trait in restrictive eaters, whereas impulsive behavior is in someone w...
6 Mealtime Mistakes You're Probably Making
6 Mealtime Mistakes You're Probably Making6 Mealtime Mistakes You're Probably Making6 Mealtime Mistakes You're Probably Making6 Mealtime Mistakes You're Probably Making
Do you clean your plate, pick the wrong sides and skimp on treats?
What Is a Healthy Holiday Eggnog Recipe?