How can I stop eating unhealthy snacks?

If you're average, you eat at least 93 pounds of sugar in packaged goods each year, according to RealAge’s Dr. Mike Roizen. Check out this video for simple steps from Dr. Roizen that will help you make the switch from health-sapping snacks to smart ones.

Continue Learning about Eating Habits and Nutrition

How to Eliminate Ultra-Processed Foods From Your Diet
When digital TV arrived in the 1990s, broadcasters embraced ultra-high frequency transmission for cable and the airwaves—revolutionizing the way we re...
What should I do when I’m stressed and crave sugary and salty junk food?
Dan Munford MS CSSD EP-C CSCS CPT RDNDan Munford MS CSSD EP-C CSCS CPT RDN
Before answering the question, it's important to talk about stress. Stress is a response triggered b...
6 Mealtime Mistakes You're Probably Making
6 Mealtime Mistakes You're Probably Making6 Mealtime Mistakes You're Probably Making6 Mealtime Mistakes You're Probably Making6 Mealtime Mistakes You're Probably Making
Do you clean your plate, pick the wrong sides and skimp on treats?
What Are Your Health Resorts Like?
What Are Your Health Resorts Like?