How can I change my eating habits if I am a compulsive overeater?

Judi Hollis
Health Education

Watch as Dr. Judi Hollis explains how compulsive overeaters can change their eating habits.

Continue Learning about Eating Habits and Nutrition

Eat Here to Eat Less
Eat Here to Eat Less
When it comes to losing weight, it's not just about what you eat. It's also about where you eat. And nutrition experts think that if you chow down in...
Why am I always hungry?
Georgianna Donadio, PhD,MS,DCGeorgianna Donadio, PhD,MS,DC
Hunger is a natural response by the body when it has used up the caloric intake from our last meal a...
6 Mealtime Mistakes You're Probably Making
6 Mealtime Mistakes You're Probably Making6 Mealtime Mistakes You're Probably Making6 Mealtime Mistakes You're Probably Making6 Mealtime Mistakes You're Probably Making
Do you clean your plate, pick the wrong sides and skimp on treats?
How Do You Ecourage People to Take Responsibility for Their Health and Diet Decisions?