How can adding a pinch of salt to fruit help curb my cravings for sweets?

The function of salt is to enhance the flavor of different foods, and using salt on fruit actually enhances the sweetness of the fruit. In this video, I will discuss how salt can make eating fruit more appealing. 
Chris Powell
Fitness
Adding a pinch of salt to your fruit can help curb cravings for sweets in that it accentuates and enhance the natural sweetness of the fruit. In this video, I will explain how this trick can encourage you to eat more fruit.

Continue Learning about Eating Habits and Nutrition

Eat Here to Eat Less
Eat Here to Eat Less
When it comes to losing weight, it's not just about what you eat. It's also about where you eat. And nutrition experts think that if you chow down in...
What causes me to feel full so soon when eating?
Patricia Raymond, MDPatricia Raymond, MD
We know that normal stomachs empty at a standard rate of about halfway emptied (T1/2) between 20...
6 Mealtime Mistakes You're Probably Making
6 Mealtime Mistakes You're Probably Making6 Mealtime Mistakes You're Probably Making6 Mealtime Mistakes You're Probably Making6 Mealtime Mistakes You're Probably Making
Do you clean your plate, pick the wrong sides and skimp on treats?
Closing the Disparity Gap in Healthy Living