How can adding a pinch of salt to fruit help curb my cravings for sweets?

The function of salt is to enhance the flavor of different foods, and using salt on fruit actually enhances the sweetness of the fruit. In this video, I will discuss how salt can make eating fruit more appealing. 
Chris Powell
Fitness
Adding a pinch of salt to your fruit can help curb cravings for sweets in that it accentuates and enhance the natural sweetness of the fruit. In this video, I will explain how this trick can encourage you to eat more fruit.

Continue Learning about Eating Habits and Nutrition

6 Best Picks and Skips at the Salad Bar
6 Best Picks and Skips at the Salad Bar
Salad bars can be diet salvation or junk-food minefields. Here's how to get from one end to the other without detonating an explosion of bad fats, sod...
Why should I eat bigger meals early in the day?
Robynne K. Chutkan, MDRobynne K. Chutkan, MD
You should eat bigger meals earlier in the day, because the digestive tract is most active during th...
Can I gain weight if I skip meals?
Kate MyersonKate Myerson
Some people do gain weight if they skip meals because they may be more likely to overeat later on. ...
Is Our Environment Causing Obesity?
Is Our Environment Causing Obesity?