How can I apply energetic hygiene to my diet?

Master Stephen Co
Alternative & Complementary Medicine
To apply energetic hygiene to your diet, strive to eat food that is physically and energetically clean. Physically, your food should be as free as possible of dirt, germs, and toxins. Energetically, it should be “clean” and “light” when you scan and feel it; it should not feel “sticky” and “heavy.”

The list below shows a food hierarchy that classifies food categories from the energetically cleanest to dirtiest.
  • Fruits, grains, vegetables
  • Salt-water fish with scales
  • Salt-water fish without scales (e.g., shellfish)
  • Freshwater fish
  • Fowl
  • Red meat
  • Pork and bottom-feeding fish, such as catfish, eel, carp
Your Hands Can Heal You: Pranic Healing Energy Remedies to Boost Vitality and Speed Recovery from Common Health Problems

What if one of the most effective tools you have to restore your health is not surgery or medications, but your own hands? Incredibly, your hands can heal you -- with the "energy medicine" of Pranic...

Continue Learning about Eating Habits and Nutrition