What should I consider when choosing treatment for an eating disorder?

Brooke Randolph
Marriage & Family Therapy
When considering various eating disorder treatment options, it is important to consider the training, experience, and approach of the treatment professionals. It is also important to check with your insurance company to know what kind of coverage is available. There are several different approaches which may be differently funded and may have differing levels of effectiveness, depending on the individual.

Continue Learning about Eating Disorder Treatment

Is there a cure for eating disorders?
It is possible to cure eating disorders with psychotherapy and weight restoration. Some people with ...
How is orthorexia treated?
Brooke RandolphBrooke Randolph
Because orthorexia nervosa is not a diagnosable disorder, an effective treatment protocol has no...
As a Teen, How Can I Help My Friend with an Eating Disorder?
What Are the Treatment Options for Eating Disorders?