What's wrong with all-you-can-eat deals at restaurants?

All-you-can-eat deals contain low-quality foods. When it comes to food, you get what you pay for. Anything that’s all you can eat is usually either low quality or food made from starch or heavy in fat. If you want to get an all-you-can-eat option while dining out, order pasta, grains or veggies; avoid any meat.
This content originally appeared on doctoroz.com

Continue Learning about Eating and Society

Eat Clean Organic Foods for Better Health
Does the news that every year 16 million pounds of antibiotics are fed to chickens, pigs, cows and fish that end up on your plate have you worried? If...
What's one of the dirtiest things a restaurant serves?
Restaurant lemons are often as dirty as the floor.Most restaurants never wash their lemons. They sta...
What foods help you stay awake and what foods make you sleepy?
Some surprising foods help you beat fatigue while others make you feel only sleepier. To find ou...
How Can I Tell If I'm a Passionate Eater?