What can I do to protect myself from germs when I eat at a food court?

Peter DeLucia
Health Education
To protect yourself from germs at the food court, wash/sanitize your hands and your table, and pick the restaurant with the longest line and most food turnover. In this video, public health specialist Peter DeLucia, shares some clever safety tips.

Continue Learning about Eating and Society

How to Reduce Food Waste
How to Reduce Food Waste
“Just Eat It” is an award-winning 2015 documentary exploring shameful throw-away food habits. Seems most folks are wary of less-than-perfect produce, ...
Have our bodies adapted to our diet?
The modern diet of mass-produced food, fast food, and high sugars is relatively new. Our ancestors o...
What are some health concerns to be aware of when I eat at a food court?
Peter DeLuciaPeter DeLucia
Some health concerns to be aware of at a food court include the cleanliness of the dining tables, tr...
Give These Junk Food Faves a Healthy Makeover