What are some health concerns to be aware of when I eat at a food court?

Peter DeLucia
Health Education
Some health concerns to be aware of at a food court include the cleanliness of the dining tables, trays, soda machine and ice bin, as well as food temperature. Watch public health specialist Peter DeLucia, MPA, share some key food court safety tips.

Continue Learning about Eating and Society

How to Reduce Food Waste
How to Reduce Food Waste
“Just Eat It” is an award-winning 2015 documentary exploring shameful throw-away food habits. Seems most folks are wary of less-than-perfect produce, ...
How do I make healthy choices in an American restaurant?
Robert DeVitoRobert DeVito
Eating out is a part of many of our lives. Often, it can be a saboteur of weight loss and health eff...
Does mercury in fish cause health problems?
Phillip J. Landrigan, MDPhillip J. Landrigan, MD
While several servings of fish a week can be part of a healthy diet, it is important to ensure that ...
Love Red Meat? Choose the Right Cuts
Love Red Meat? Choose the Right Cuts