What foods help you stay awake and what foods make you sleepy?

Some surprising foods help you beat fatigue while others make you feel only sleepier.

To find out more about what foods keep you awake or make you sleepy, watch this video by Dr. Oz.  

Continue Learning about Eating and Society

Reality Bites in Kids’ Fast Food Meals
Reality Bites in Kids’ Fast Food Meals
When Eddie (John C. Reilly) from the animated hit film Sing croons, “Can I get a Happy Meal with big nuggets?” and Johnny (Taron Egerton) the gorilla ...
What can I do to protect myself from poor food handling at a restaurant?
Peter DeLuciaPeter DeLucia
To protect you and your family from poor food handling at restaurants, keep food temperature in mind...
What are some health concerns to be aware of when I eat at a food court?
Peter DeLuciaPeter DeLucia
Some health concerns to be aware of at a food court include the cleanliness of the dining tables, tr...
How Much Sugar Is Hiding in Healthy Foods?