How does diet contribute to good health among the Japanese?

Perhaps one of the reasons that Japanese people live such long lives is that they are one of the world’s fittest populations. Eating a diverse, healthy diet filled with vegetables and fresh fish and low in carbs and fats is integral to their success. 

Continue Learning about Eating and Society

New Health Mantra: Let’s Eat In Tonight!
A Harvard University study reveals that making meals at home has a benefit that could help tens of millions sidestep a serious health threat. Eating d...
How are diet and climate change connected?
UCLA HealthUCLA Health
The connection between diet and climate change is that diet affects the greenhouse gases. Healthy ea...
Why does junk food cost less than health food?
Daphne OzDaphne Oz
One of the first things I noticed when I started food shopping for myself was how expensive heal...
What Are Some Stereotypes About Overweight People?