What whole-grain foods should I eat if I'm being treated for cancer?

If you are being treated for cancer, it's important to include whole-grain foods in your diet. Whole-grain foods provide a good source of carbohydrate and fiber, which help keep your energy levels up. Good sources of whole-grain foods include:

• Oatmeal
  • Whole-wheat breads
  • Brown rice
  • Whole-grain pastas

Continue Learning about Eating & Nutrition For Diseases

A Guide to Diabetes-Friendly Movie Snacks
Movies and snacks go hand in hand. Unfortunately, if you have diabetes, you should avoid candy, soda, movie theater popcorn and most of the other snac...
What should I eat after cancer treatment?
Intermountain HealthcareIntermountain Healthcare
After your cancer treatment is over, return to traditional guidelines for healthy eating. Eat a vari...
Who should eat cancer fighting foods?
Cindy GayCindy Gay
The foods recommended to prevent cancer are the same foods that help reduce stroke, heart disease an...
Feel-Good Healthy Snacks
Feel-Good Healthy Snacks