How can I eat if my sense of taste changes after cancer treatment?

Follow these tips when eating if you have changes in taste and smell after cancer treatment:
  • Avoid foods with strong odors.
  • Add seasonings, flavorings, or sauces.
  • Eat foods cold or at room temperature.
  • Use plastic utensils and dishes.
  • Add sugar to decrease the flavor of salty food. Add salt to decrease the sweetness of sugary food.

Continue Learning about Eating & Nutrition For Diseases

Taking a Bite Out of Heart Disease
Taking a Bite Out of Heart Disease
In order to prepare for the lead role in the 2013 bio-pic Jobs, Ashton Kutscher opted for a fruitarian diet. Guess he wanted to get inside the insides...
What foods are used to treat diseases around the world?
There's a reason why foods like bitter melon and noni berries are popular cures. Find out why as wor...
What foods can help prevent disease?
Dr. Rovenia Brock, PhDDr. Rovenia Brock, PhD
Some findings suggest that foods high in vitamin C, in combination with 500 milligrams of vitami...
Feel-Good Healthy Snacks
Feel-Good Healthy Snacks