Which high-protein foods help reduce pain?

The following high-protein foods can help reduce pain:
  1. fish
  2. eggs (whole eggs, egg whites, egg substitutes)
  3. soy products
  4. legumes
  5. low-fat dairy products
  6. nuts, seeds, peanuts, and soy nuts
  7. peanut butter and nut butters
  8. veggie burgers
  9. black bean burgers
  10. high-protein pasta
Diet for a Pain-Free Life: A Revolutionary Plan to Lose Weight, Stop Pain, Sleep Better and Feel Great in 21 Days, ADA...sound nutritional advice...do-able, delicious..a godsend to pain sufferers.

Do you wake up each morning aching with joint or muscle pain? Have you been trying to lose stubborn belly fat for years? Do you wish you could be active without pain medications? Look no further:...

Continue Learning about Eating & Nutrition For Diseases

The Insider’s Guide to Healthy Hawaii: Are You Ready to Try a Plant-Based Diet?
If you’ve read anything about healthy eating plans for people with diabetes, you’ve probably seen the term “plant-based diet.” But what does it mean? ...
Why is eating breakfast important if I have diabetes?
Janis Jibrin, MS, RDJanis Jibrin, MS, RD
Everything you've heard about the importance of breakfast is even truer for your diabetes. Eating th...
At what temperature should food be cooked if I am being treated for cancer?
PearlPoint Cancer SupportPearlPoint Cancer Support
If you are having treatment for cancer, use a meat thermometer to make sure that all meats and other...
What Changes Should I Make to My Diet to Reduce Inflammation?