Is eating prickly pear good for my health?

Prickly pears found in Mexico can help ward off diabetes. Watch as Dr. Oz talks with alternative medicine expert Bryce Wylde in this video about prickly pears and other natural cures found around the world.

Continue Learning about Eating & Nutrition For Diseases

The Insider’s Guide to Healthy Hawaii: Are You Ready to Try a Plant-Based Diet?
If you’ve read anything about healthy eating plans for people with diabetes, you’ve probably seen the term “plant-based diet.” But what does it mean? ...
What's a cancer-fighting calamari recipe?
Calamari doesn't have to be a deep-fried, decadent treat. In fact, it's easy to make a healthy c...
How can I eat if my sense of taste changes after cancer treatment?
Intermountain HealthcareIntermountain Healthcare
Follow these tips when eating if you have changes in taste and smell after cancer treatment: Avoid f...
When Eating Out, Choose Smart Protein
When Eating Out, Choose Smart Protein