Should I talk to my doctor about pregnancy symptoms?

If you suspect that you are pregnant because you have missed a period or have other signs of pregnancy, you should see your doctor. If you have taken a home test, a doctor can confirm the result. Your doctor can help you manage your pregnancy, assess your health and the health of your baby, and plan for the birth of your child.

Continue Learning about Early Pregnancy Signs

How do medications treat pregnancy symptoms?
In general, it is best to avoid using medications during pregnancy, but in some cases, medications m...
What are the symptoms of pregnancy?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
The first symptoms of pregnancy may include a missed period, nausea or vomiting, fatigue and breast ...
What are the treatment options for pregnancy symptoms?
Getting more than the usual amount of sleep can help alleviate the fatigue associated with pregnancy...
Can pregnancy symptoms be prevented?
There is some evidence to support the idea that taking vitamin supplements before conception, and du...