What can I do about the white bumps that form on my tonsils?

The white bumps on your tonsils are generally responsible for a chronic sore throat or chronic recurrent bad breath.

Cardiologist (Heart Specialist)

Food can get lodged in the crevices of tonsils and turn hard (called tonsilloliths). Learn what to do about them in this video with Dr. Oz.

Continue Learning about Ear, Nose and Throat

7 Ways to Treat a Sinus Infection
7 Ways to Treat a Sinus Infection
Your head is throbbing, especially around your eyes. You can’t stop coughing, and for some reason, your breath is terrible. Blowing your nose is a mes...
What are ways to stop sinus drainage?
Garrett H. Bennett, MDGarrett H. Bennett, MD
A healthy sinus actually drains 1-2 liters of mucus per day! The problem  comes when the drainage is...
How can I remove earwax?
Earwax is designed to come out naturally. After it traps foreign substances-it's main duty-earwax is...
Want Another Reason to Quit Smoking? Your Kids!