What can I do about the white bumps that form on my tonsils?

The white bumps on your tonsils are generally responsible for a chronic sore throat or chronic recurrent bad breath.

Cardiologist (Heart Specialist)

Food can get lodged in the crevices of tonsils and turn hard (called tonsilloliths). Learn what to do about them in this video with Dr. Oz.

Continue Learning about Ear, Nose and Throat

Improve Your Health When You Reduce Unwanted Noise
When Simon & Garfunkel recorded their original folk version of “Sound of Silence,” they sold 2,000 copies. When producers, unbeknownst to them, added ...
What are the approaches for treating SSCD?
Dr. Isaac Yang, MDDr. Isaac Yang, MD
For treating superior semicircular canal dehiscence (SSCD) there are three major approaches: the rou...
Why do we have ear wax?
The human ear needs ear wax (cerumen) to guard the delicate tissues against the ravages of soap and ...
What Is Throatburn Reflux?
What Is Throatburn Reflux?