What can I do about the white bumps that form on my tonsils?

The white bumps on your tonsils are generally responsible for a chronic sore throat or chronic recurrent bad breath.

Cardiologist (Heart Specialist)

Food can get lodged in the crevices of tonsils and turn hard (called tonsilloliths). Learn what to do about them in this video with Dr. Oz.

Continue Learning about Ear, Nose and Throat

Sinusitis Is Nothing to Sniff At
Sinusitis Is Nothing to Sniff At
Among the world’s billions of people, Israeli researchers claim there are only 14 types of noses! Albert Einstein’s “fleshy nose” is the most common—a...
How can I keep my ears healthy?
HealthCorpsHealthCorps
There are a number of things you can do to keep your ears healthy: See a doctor if you have an ea...
How does air pressure affect my sinuses?
Garrett H. Bennett, MDGarrett H. Bennett, MD
Sinuses are made of delicate bony passages lined with an even more delicate nasal tissue. Normally t...
Want Another Reason to Quit Smoking? Your Kids!