Where can I get a rapid test for strep throat?

You can get a rapid strep test for strep throat at your primary care provider’s office. You can also get a rapid strep test at all urgent care centers and emergency rooms.

Continue Learning about Ear, Nose and Throat

Nasal Spray Dependency Is Nothing to Sneeze At
“Rose is a rose is a rose is a rose” is a line from a poem by the writer Gertrude Stein, who helped make Paris a hot spot for the bohemian set in the ...
How can I remove earwax?
Earwax is designed to come out naturally. After it traps foreign substances-it's main duty-earwax is...
Why do we have ear wax?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
The human ear needs ear wax (cerumen) to guard the delicate tissues against the ravages of soap and ...
What Will Happen If I Don't Treat My Acid Reflux?