When should a child’s earwax be removed?

Earwax does not usually need to be removed from the ears. It should be removed if:
  • It is causing hearing problems.
  • If your child has a problem with repeated ear infections, so the doctor can check the ear more easily.

Continue Learning about Ear, Nose and Throat

5 Health Benefits of Humidifiers
5 Health Benefits of Humidifiers
Sweater weather may bring cool breezes, crisp air and the annual advent of pumpkin everything—but it’s also the season of dry sinuses, chapped lips an...
Can the human voice shatter glass?
The human voice is very powerful, but enough to shatter glass? Find out as Dr. Oz and scientist Bill...
What can I do about the white bumps that form on my tonsils?
Frankfort Regional Medical CenterFrankfort Regional Medical Center
The white bumps on your tonsils are generally responsible for a chronic sore throat or chronic recur...
Can Acid Reflux Lead to Cancer?
Can Acid Reflux Lead to Cancer?