What is rhinology?

Satish Govindaraj, MD
Ear, Nose & Throat (Otolaryngology)
Rhinology is a subspecialty of ear, nose and throat. In this video, Satish Govindaraj, MD is director of endoscopic skull base surgery at The Mount Sinai Medical Center, discusses the specialty.

Continue Learning about Ear, Nose and Throat

Blowing Up Ear Infections
Blowing Up Ear Infections
 The EU (European Union) stepped squarely into the party-pooper zone a few years ago by issuing a Toy Safety Directive declaring it was off limits for...
How can I remove earwax?
Earwax is designed to come out naturally. After it traps foreign substances-it's main duty-earwax is...
What causes protruding ears?
Arthur W. Perry, MDArthur W. Perry, MD
Protruding ears are one of the most common abnormalities at birth. No statistics are available t...
What Can I Do to Treat Acid Reflux?
What Can I Do to Treat Acid Reflux?