The aerodigestive tract is the combined organs and tissues of the respiratory tract and the upper part of the digestive tract (including the lips, mouth, tongue, nose, throat, vocal cords, and part of the esophagus and windpipe).
This answer is based on source information from the National Cancer Institute.
- Q What kinds of cancer does an otolaryngologist treat?
- Q What are nasal polyps?
- Q How does air pressure affect my sinuses?
- Q Can the human voice shatter glass?
- Q What are the different parts of the throat?
- Q What are the advantages of botox treatment over facial plastic surgery?