The aerodigestive tract is the combined organs and tissues of the respiratory tract and the upper part of the digestive tract (including the lips, mouth, tongue, nose, throat, vocal cords, and part of the esophagus and windpipe).
This answer is based on source information from the National Cancer Institute.
- Q What are ways to stop sinus drainage?
- Q Can the human voice shatter glass?
- Q Why would I consider having facial plastic surgery?
- Q What risks, besides hearing loss, do noisy environments pose?
- Q What are the different parts of the throat?
- Q How are polyps of the nose and sinuses treated?