The aerodigestive tract is the combined organs and tissues of the respiratory tract and the upper part of the digestive tract (including the lips, mouth, tongue, nose, throat, vocal cords, and part of the esophagus and windpipe).
This answer is based on source information from the National Cancer Institute.
- Q What kinds of cancer does an otolaryngologist treat?
- Q Why would I consider having facial plastic surgery?
- Q Can the human voice shatter glass?
- Q What is a pediatric ENT?
- Q What causes protruding ears?
- Q What risks, besides hearing loss, do noisy environments pose?