The aerodigestive tract is the combined organs and tissues of the respiratory tract and the upper part of the digestive tract (including the lips, mouth, tongue, nose, throat, vocal cords, and part of the esophagus and windpipe).
This answer is based on source information from the National Cancer Institute.
- Q How can I relieve stuffiness when flying?
- Q What are nasal polyps?
- Q What are ear, nose, and throat specialists (otolaryngologists)?
- Q What kinds of cancer does an otolaryngologist treat?
- Q How does air pressure affect my sinuses?
- Q What is a pediatric ENT?