What kinds of cancer does an otolaryngologist treat?

An otolaryngologist, also called an ear, nose and throat doctor, is a specialist who can diagnose and medically or surgically treat cancer of the head, neck, ear, nose or throat, including the mouth.

Continue Learning about Ear, Nose and Throat

5 Health Benefits of Humidifiers
5 Health Benefits of Humidifiers
Sweater weather may bring cool breezes, crisp air and the annual advent of pumpkin everything—but it’s also the season of dry sinuses, chapped lips an...
Where can I get a rapid test for strep throat?
CareNowCareNow
You can get a rapid strep test for strep throat at your primary care provider’s office. You can also...
What can I do about the white bumps that form on my tonsils?
Frankfort Regional Medical CenterFrankfort Regional Medical Center
The white bumps on your tonsils are generally responsible for a chronic sore throat or chronic recur...
Want Another Reason to Quit Smoking? Your Kids!