Why do I feel a lump in my throat when I am about to cry?

That lump in the throat when crying is a common feeling. In this video, Dr. Oz explains how this "choked up" feeling is related to the throat muscles.

Continue Learning about Ear, Nose and Throat

7 Ways to Treat a Sinus Infection
7 Ways to Treat a Sinus Infection
Your head is throbbing, especially around your eyes. You can’t stop coughing, and for some reason, your breath is terrible. Blowing your nose is a mes...
What are the approaches for treating SSCD?
Dr. Isaac Yang, MDDr. Isaac Yang, MD
For treating superior semicircular canal dehiscence (SSCD) there are three major approaches: the rou...
Where can I get a rapid test for strep throat?
CareNowCareNow
You can get a rapid strep test for strep throat at your primary care provider’s office. You can also...
Can Big Earrings Hurt My Ears?
Can Big Earrings Hurt My Ears?