How can I protect my child’s hearing from noise?

You can protect your child’s hearing with earplugs that fit in or over his ears. Have him wear hearing protection when you use loud equipment or shoot guns. If you are going somewhere and the music will be too loud, he can wear foam earplugs that fit in his ears.f

Continue Learning about Ear, Nose and Throat

Nasal Spray Dependency Is Nothing to Sneeze At
“Rose is a rose is a rose is a rose” is a line from a poem by the writer Gertrude Stein, who helped make Paris a hot spot for the bohemian set in the ...
How can virtual reality help surgeons prepare for SSCD surgery?
Dr. Isaac Yang, MDDr. Isaac Yang, MD
Virtual reality can help surgeons prepare for semicircular canal dehiscence (SSCD) surgery by enabli...
How can I relieve stuffiness when flying?
Chewing gum or making a yawning motion in the throat can "clear" the ears, which will help reduce pr...
What Will Happen If I Don't Treat My Acid Reflux?