Can bubble baths be bad for your ears?

Yes, if you dunk your head under the bubbly water, the bubbles can get into your ear canals, carrying water and detergent with them. When this occurs, your ear canals can become irritated and itchy, and it may lead to more severe problems like swimmer's ear.

Continue Learning about Ear, Nose and Throat

Nasal Spray Dependency Is Nothing to Sneeze At
“Rose is a rose is a rose is a rose” is a line from a poem by the writer Gertrude Stein, who helped make Paris a hot spot for the bohemian set in the ...
How can I relieve stuffiness when flying?
Chewing gum or making a yawning motion in the throat can "clear" the ears, which will help reduce pr...
How does air pressure affect my sinuses?
Your sinus cavities are just that, spaces in your head filled with air and sometimes fluid. When the...
What Foods Are the Worst Triggers for Acid Reflux?