What are the approaches for treating SSCD?

Dr. Isaac Yang, MD
Neurosurgeon

For treating superior semicircular canal dehiscence (SSCD) there are three major approaches: the round window approach, the transmastoid approach and the middle fossa craniotomy.

Continue Learning about Ear, Nose and Throat

Nasal Spray Dependency Is Nothing to Sneeze At
“Rose is a rose is a rose is a rose” is a line from a poem by the writer Gertrude Stein, who helped make Paris a hot spot for the bohemian set in the ...
How can virtual reality help surgeons prepare for SSCD surgery?
Dr. Isaac Yang, MDDr. Isaac Yang, MD
Virtual reality can help surgeons prepare for semicircular canal dehiscence (SSCD) surgery by enabli...
What can I do about the white bumps that form on my tonsils?
Frankfort Regional Medical CenterFrankfort Regional Medical Center
The white bumps on your tonsils are generally responsible for a chronic sore throat or chronic recur...
What Foods Are the Worst Triggers for Acid Reflux?