What are the approaches for treating SSCD?

Dr. Isaac Yang, MD
Neurosurgeon

For treating superior semicircular canal dehiscence (SSCD) there are three major approaches: the round window approach, the transmastoid approach and the middle fossa craniotomy.

Continue Learning about Ear, Nose and Throat

Blowing Up Ear Infections
Blowing Up Ear Infections
 The EU (European Union) stepped squarely into the party-pooper zone a few years ago by issuing a Toy Safety Directive declaring it was off limits for...
Where can I get a rapid test for strep throat?
CareNowCareNow
You can get a rapid strep test for strep throat at your primary care provider’s office. You can also...
Why do we have ear wax?
The human ear needs ear wax (cerumen) to guard the delicate tissues against the ravages of soap and ...
What Can I Do to Treat Acid Reflux?
What Can I Do to Treat Acid Reflux?